
The latest addition to the family is to the right, Avery Elizabeth Johnson. She was born on July 11 and has the biggest feet and longest fingers of any baby I've ever seen. She's pretty cute and Lauren has her wear little bracelets. It's cute!
Well... since this is not a public blog and the only people reading it are close friends and family, Scott and I got news of our own almost 2 weeks ago. I'm Pregnant! Just when I wanted to throw in the towel and give up... bam. After taking 10,000 pregnancy tests and a blood test at the doctor it has been confirmed, although I am still in slight denial! It is interesting, and a testimony builder, for all the family members who have come forward and told us how much Scott and I were in their prayers. His brother on a mission in Japan bought us a "fertility statue" and in his words, has been "praying like crazy" for us. His mom apparently has been putting our name in at the temple. All of this has been going on without me knowing. I definitely think Heavenly Father played a role in this. Although it only took us 10 months, it was a long and frusturating 10 months. I have NO idea how far along I am..haha. nice, huh? I know I'm not very far along- 6 weeks I think. It is looking like if everything goes well (keep your fingers crossed), we will have the baby the last week in March.
So, I have always had a anxious personality, but pregnancy has brought out the worst in me. I can already feel all the changes in my body. I have new aches and pains all down in my reproductive system and can literally feel my uterus stretching sometimes. Fun times. : ) Today I was kicking myself for not losing some extra poundage before getting pregnant, but what can you do. I'll worry about it in about 8 months. So, anyone reading this keep your fingers crossed for us. I know that miscarriages happen often in early pregnancies, and I am hoping we don't become a statistic. I have been having small pains around my right ovary- I am PARANOID it is a tubal pregnancy, but all I can do is wait, breathe, and pray that everything is ok. What can I say- worrying is what I do best!! All I know is that I haven't had a diet coke in almost 2 weeks and sometimes I feel like I could shoot someone. Hopefully the caffeine withdrawls will stop soon...
And last, but not least, I got my grades for the summer. 4.0 baby. That's right. Who would have ever thought. All A's....I deserve some new shoes or something for that. Scott..I know you will read this sometime- hint hint. :)
Till next time..
No comments:
Post a Comment