So, I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. She put the doppler on my belly and I got to listen to the heartbeat. It was so neat! I don't think I will get sick of hearing it every month. And the "mistaken" flutters? They are full on flutters now. I definitely feel little movements and it is crazy each time I feel it. Sometimes it feels like a little gas bubble is popping and sometimes it feels like a butterfly is trapped in my lower stomach flapping around. It's fun though! And it already has times where it moves around more. Every day when I am sitting at my desk at work, about 4:00, I start to feel it.
The doctor gave us a referral to go to a special ultrasound place to find out the sex of the baby. I immediately called over there hoping they could get me in this week. Um- Negative. How about more like HALLOWEEN??? Yeah... that is the soonest they could get me in. October 31st. Josie has been teasing me that they are going to say "It's not a girl, but it's not really a boy either.. it's a goblin!" Nice. Poor Josie. I talk to her every day and get to compare notes. I feel so bad for her that she is sick and I DEFINITELY feel her pain! It was just 6 weeks ago that I was in the same boat! yuck.
Well... Survivor is about to be on. I better wrap this up! hasta..
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You crack me up! I love to see what's new in your world!
Post a Comment