Man alive!! Brent sure is giving us a run for our money. Our lives have been flipped UPSIDE down. We love every minute of it, though..
I realized today that if Brent isn't eating or sleeping, he is screaming. I think it's pretty cute most of the time, until I get absolutely exhausted from it at which point I hand him off to Scott as soon as he walks in the door. I don't think it is colic because he can be soothed. It just seems like I'm soothing him all day. So maybe it is colic? Who knows. All I know is, is that he is a ticking time bomb! I am terrified to go anywhere with him because I never know when he will completely lose it. It's hard to be smack dab in the middle of target with him in the carseat and a cartfull of things when he decides to start screaming. It happened today and I didn't know whether to just grab the carseat and walk away, attempt to steer the cart with one hand and hold him with the other, or just keep walking and act like I couldn't hear him. I figured the rest of the shoppers would hate me if I ignored him, and I needed to get the things I was there for, so I decided to try and steer and hold a baby at the same time. Let's just say that doesn't work. I probably won't be taking my ticking time bomb of a baby out in public anymore anytime soon. : )
I am such a sucker for reality T.V. I can't help it. The Bachelor has sucked me in. I am not a fan of him though.. I am trying to watch it as I type this, and he disgusts me! I'm just not a fan.
Tomorrow is Scotts birthday. I know he will read this, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! I love you. : )
I think I hear my nino crying... adios.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment