Monday, May 28, 2007

This weekend was fun! Sunday was our anniversary. 2 years... my how it has flown! Scott's mom watched Brent while we went to dinner on Saturday. Today we braved Sea World for the first time with Brent and his cousins. We have season passes, so we figured it was ok to only stay for 2 hours if he started screaming! It was SUCH a perfect day in San Diego and Brent acted like a dream..

Here are some pictures! Some didn't turn out so good.. also there is a video clip that Scott took of Brents first time in the "Shark Encounter". I have been in it several times but still am amazed every time we go in it! You are on a moving conveyer in this dark room and there are sharks swimming above you and on all sides. Scott swears up and down that Brent knew what was going on and was excited to see the sharks (I hated to burst his bubble). Anyway, he was pretty excited for Brent to be in it and got some video. When I uploaded the video I put it to the song "Hungry like the Wolf" by Duran Duran.. it seemed fitting. So we weren't surrounded by wolves, but wolves are equally as scary as sharks. : )







2 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Did you get a hair cut? It looks good..it looks like Scottie did as well...I love the video...he is soo alert..I agree with Scottie, I think he knew what was going on..he will probably have nightmares now!

Morgan said...

I did get a hair cut.. I chopped it all off. It seemed like Brent constantly had a clump of my hair in his hand and I also don't have 20 minutes to spare in the morning to blow dry a mop! Maybe when he gets older and I have more spare time I will grow it out again.. : )