Friday, June 01, 2007

Brent slept last night from 9:30 to 6:00!! I was so happy I could have burst this morning. He is getting so much fun.

I try and read to him every day...but all of his books are upstairs in his room. Sometimes when he is alert, I will want to read to him right that second. So, yesterday the closest thing I could grab was the T.V guide magazine. Yeah, it's pretty sad... but I figure something is better than nothing. We read all about the next season of The Office, a recap of the season finale of Lost, and all kinds of good stuff. When I read to him he sits there and stares at my face and just smiles. I love it. He is also starting to do this thing where when he is laying flat on his back he starts working his legs so fast, like he is riding a bike. At the same time he starts flapping his arms around. It looks like quite the workout!

I'm not looking forward to Monday.. it's his 2 month appointment where he gets a bunch of shots. Poor baby.

Here are some pictures of him in his carseat the other day...





1 comment:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

He is starting to look more and more like his momma!