So, I got a card in the mail yesterday and that is what it said! It was from my obstetrician. She is the nicest lady in the world (she very well could have killed me by refusing to do a C-section and letting me deliver a 10 1/2 pound baby) but I still love her!! When I went into labor, she kept telling the nurse to increase the pitocin because she wanted me to deliver before 5:00.. because after 5:00 she wasn't on call and her partner would have to deliver me. I didn't have Brent until 8:30 p.m, so Dr. Selinger didn't deliver me and she was pretty bummed. She called me in my hospital room when I got moved to post-partum and was so mad that Brent didn't come before 5:00. ANYWAY, I got this sweet card in the mail from her yesterday. She is a very busy lady and for her to take the time to write me a card was so sweet. She also has the best handwriting of any doctor I've ever seen...
Friday, June 08, 2007
So, I got a card in the mail yesterday and that is what it said! It was from my obstetrician. She is the nicest lady in the world (she very well could have killed me by refusing to do a C-section and letting me deliver a 10 1/2 pound baby) but I still love her!! When I went into labor, she kept telling the nurse to increase the pitocin because she wanted me to deliver before 5:00.. because after 5:00 she wasn't on call and her partner would have to deliver me. I didn't have Brent until 8:30 p.m, so Dr. Selinger didn't deliver me and she was pretty bummed. She called me in my hospital room when I got moved to post-partum and was so mad that Brent didn't come before 5:00. ANYWAY, I got this sweet card in the mail from her yesterday. She is a very busy lady and for her to take the time to write me a card was so sweet. She also has the best handwriting of any doctor I've ever seen...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment