Alright. We have this flower bush outside of our house. It produces weird looking rose-type flowers. It's almost like a mix of a rose and a carnation.. we have other rose bushes, and the bush doesn't even look like the other rose bushes. Every time I walk past this bush I wonder what the heck it is. Maybe it is just a rose bush that produces weird looking roses?? I have enlisted the help of Emily.. let's see if that fancy A&M degree can help you NAME THAT FLOWER! : ) I'm dying to know!
No seriously, it's a rose. I hate to break it to ya. It's probably just an antique variety or something that looks more old fashioned than other roses. Now, if we enlisted Luke's dad I'm sure he could tell us the exact name!
3 comments:
Emily, correct me if I'm wrong but that looks like a tomato. Morgan is so crazy.
lol. Morgan, it's a cactus. geez.
No seriously, it's a rose. I hate to break it to ya. It's probably just an antique variety or something that looks more old fashioned than other roses. Now, if we enlisted Luke's dad I'm sure he could tell us the exact name!
DANG IT! I knew it would just be a rose. I'm an idiot. THANKS!
Post a Comment