Today is my birthday. I'm the big 24. Who-hoo. Scott, being the sneaky one that he is, got me tickets to see GENESIS! They are having a reunion tour, so I get to see my LOVER PHIL COLLINS! Security better be tight, because I am gonna try and rush the stage... haha. Not only do I get to see them in concert, but it is their VERY last show of the tour. They are playing the last show at the Hollywood Bowl in L.A. I have been listening to Phil Collins and Genesis NONSTOP today- Scott is ready to put a gun to his head, but I keep telling him I'm just preparing him. The concert isn't until October, so he is gonna get to know Phil a WHOLE lot better in the mean time...
We've had an excellent day today. The highlight of it was Scott letting me sleep in (until 8:00). Never in my life before I was a mother would I think sleeping in until 8:00 qualified as sleeping in. These days, 8:00 a.m is sleeping WAY in. It was nice. We just got back from a restaurant with a hibachi grill where they do fancy tricks- I don't remember the name of it- it's somewhat like Benihana. It was tons of fun. Nothing, though, can top my dream being fulfilled of seeing Phil Collins. Ahhhh..
Here are some pictures of Brent from today. He is seriously huge. My niece who is 14 months old seems as heavy as him. He is getting to be so much fun.. every day he does new things and it is so exciting.


1 comment:
Phil's talking about you, lady...you have the invisible touch. I want you to use it to sneak on stage and steal one of Phil's drumsticks for me, k?
Post a Comment