So last Sunday at church I made a big mistake. I asked a lady in my ward what she was doing to look so good.. every week I see this lady she gets skinnier and skinnier. Come to find out, she has lost 80 pounds. EIGHTY POUNDS! Holy cow. That's alot of pounds. Anyway, she told me what she has been doing at the gym and decides that I should start doing everything she does. Whatever, I figured. I go to the gym anyway, so I might as well go with her and have some motivation. Big mistake. This whole week, I haven't been able to even sit on the toilet without being in complete pain!! The lady is a NAZI! Not only that, but she calls to "check up" on me to make sure I'm drinking enough water. Today at 4:30 I am staring down the barrel at my first spinning class. I don't even like riding a regular bike. This is gonna get interesting. Whatever it takes to get out of elastic and back into my pre-pregnancy clothes... I'm almost there...
Alright, my nino is crying and needs to be fed. 3 hours sure does go by quickly..
Friday, July 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
About those Bumbo chairs...Do they make them in big people sizes? I want one for our living room.
josie.. you don't need one in a big people size. You are about the size of Brent. you could probably borrow his.
Post a Comment