Tuesday, November 13, 2007





Brent helped me do laundry yesterday..what a cute man he is.

Alright Bertie tagged me to do this..

*Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take.*

1) Automotive Repair 101- I have no idea how to change a tire. I need to learn, so this class would be perfect for me. :)

2) Haircutting/Styling 201- I'm taking this class with Bertie!! Scott's hair grows SO fast and I wish I knew how to cut it so I could do it weekly for free!

3) Sewing 101- I would LOVE to be able to sew like my mom! It would come in handy in so many ways... I would also love to know how to quilt, make drapes, all of that good stuff!

4) Photography 602- I'm taking this with Bertie too! I suck at taking pictures! Enough said.

5) Conditioning 205- I wanna be able to RUN! I suck at that too!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: