Thursday, December 27, 2007






Brent likes to eat laundry. I think I've discovered where the missing socks are going..

It is so funny if you look at the sequence of these pictures. I snapped one right after the other. The first, he is thinking "Oh, what do we have here??" The second, he says, "What are you looking at?? I'm not doing anything!" The third- "Ok, ok. A little sock in the mouth never hurt anyone." And the last- "Tasty!! Where can I get another one of these??" What a cute man he is! A cute man that is about to be NINE months old next week!!! Where is the time going?!?! Scott and I were laughing tonight because he always prays that Brent will continue to develop and grow and be healthy. Now he prays that Brent will continue to develop and be healthy, and that baby #2 will do the same. Look at us- praying for 2 babies. It just isn't right!! :)
The morning sickness has kicked in and has come with a vengeance. I am gagging at just about everything. Changing poopy diapers is quite difficult; I think I am going to invest in some masks for the next couple of weeks. It would make life easier for everyone at our house. Brent just stares at me with a bewildered look on his face because he doesn't understand why his mom keeps acting like she might throw up on him. Poor kid.

3 comments:

Bertie said...

How cute!! Your little Brent makes me smile:) That sock looks yumm-ay to my tumm-ay!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

i can't believe you still have that little red box in the background against the wall...mom i think gave us that for valentines day years and years ago..
p.s. nothing helps with the poppy diaper changing!

Katie said...

sorry you aren't feeling good... maybe try and eat some socks! :)