Happy New Year! We've had a busy past couple of days. Brent goes to the doctor on Friday for his 9 month check-up. I'm sure he gets more shots, so I am dreading it. The older he gets the worse it is. Monday I go to the doctor where they will do an ultrasound. I'm excited to see this new little baby!
Here are some pictures of Brent from today.. there are tons. I couldn't help myself. He was extra photogenic. :)
4 comments:
Kyle got that same little piano for Christmas. It should be making an appearance on my blog soon! Brent is growing up, too!
So cute!! I love the Texan pillow in the background- once a Texan ALWAYS a Texan-- what does the rest of the pillow say?
It says "Texan Spoken Here" :)
finally!!! i was starting to have brent withdrawls! love that hair kid!
Post a Comment