The past week or two has been pure insanity. We are staying with Scott's mom until we can move into our house. We will be here until June 13th, so we are living out of suitcases and it's been interesting! We brought Brent's crib here in the meantime so he could have some sense of normalcy and he doesn't even seem to notice! He is walking up a storm and it is the cutest thing to watch. I'm still not used to it when I see him walking by out of the corner of my eye. It just doesn't look right! He still crawls when he wants to get somewhere quickly, so I'm sure it will be a while before walking is his only mode of transportation.
Before I forget, in our bulletin today at church they had a new website that was interesting. It is www.ldsjournal.com . It isn't a blog, but a private online journal. I intended my blog to be a journal of some sorts, but it's been more of a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I signed up for the lds journal and I intend to actually use it as a JOURNAL and write more private and spiritual natured things. I'm excited and I wanted to let everyone know about it! It has an "About Me" section that asks you TONS of questions for your posterity to enjoy one day! Anyway, at the end of the year you can pay to have it printed and bound.
I am so sad to leave our ward in a few weeks. We will be in the same stake, just a different and much more massive ward. Luckily it meets at the same time as our ward now, so I will still be able to see friends in the hallway at least! I was suppossed to get released today from secretary in primary but that never happened. Scott is excited to get released from Elders Quorum President (I know- we will probably get struck down for being excited), but when it's time, it's time!! Hopefully he will get to lay low in the new ward for a while..which very well might happen because it is so dang big.
I'm getting massive. As in HUGE. I don't know what is going on. I still have about 8 weeks to go (8 weeks until the 38 week when the midwife promised to talk about inducing me) and I just don't know how I will possibly get bigger. I am nervous I have an 11 pound baby girl on the way. Scott's little brother is in awe and somewhat disturbed by my belly. I constantly catch him staring at it with a look of weirdness on his face and he has said these comments to me in the last few days (and I am quoting them word for word)
1) "Dang. Your belly is HUGE."
2) "How can that thing POSSIBLY get bigger?" (And yes, he referred to it as a "thing")
3) "You need to put a beeper on that thing".. (as in a truck backing up) and again, he referred to my belly as a "thing"
4) "You still have 2 more months to just expand. I don't get it."
AND, DRUM ROLL PLEASE... as we were leaving a restaurant yesterday afternoon through a set of double doors he said
5) "Can your belly fit through those double doors or should we find you some triple doors?"
Isn't he sweet? He's gonna make some 20 year old lady out there REALLY happy one day.. ;) haha.
Here are some pictures of my sweet little man waking up from his nap today. He just keeps getting cuter. I love it. And, here is a picture of my ever expanding belly.
4 comments:
i just love brent's chubby cheeks! and you look cute prego!
Finally a new post. I know I see you all the time, but I look forward to reading your blog and seeing pictures, I don't know why! I will have to check out that journal thing! Sounds like a great way to keep up with a journal.
Finally is right! You look adoreable and smack shawn for me!
I think you look very cute. And, so does Brent!
Post a Comment