Saturday, August 16, 2008

Here are some pictures of Sophie's room. Her room doubles right now as Scott's office (which doesn't matter because she will be in a bassonette in our room for a while). You can see Brent in the background causing his usual ruckus while I was taking pictures. Also, Sophie is hanging out napping in her bouncer, which is in the crib, to protect her from Brent...man alive. I think I may be getting gray hair already- that's a whole nother story. Brent is giving us a run for our money. At first I didn't think he was reacting at all to the baby, but he has been throwing some MASSIVE temper tamtrums that leave Scott and I dumbfounded. I don't even know how to BEGIN to deal with him, but we'll just take it one day at a time. To top it all off he is teething. Right now he has his top 4 teeth and bottom 4 teeth. He has a big swollen lump on the bottom back side of his mouth where I think a molar is trying to break through. That might explain some of his fussiness. ANYWAY! Back to the bedroom... Check out the pink dresser my mom redid! This is the one we got at salvation army for 20 bucks, refinished, and put little crystal knobs on! I LOVE it.

P.S. Sophie slept last night from 9:30 to 4:00. what the heck?! she is not even 9 pounds. I guess Scott and I produce good sleepin' babies! :)









3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm loving that dresser! That looks so good! I love Brent roaming around in the backgroud up to no good...

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

What a good steal! Love it, love the letters, love it all.

Two books to read that my pedi recommended.

Parenting with Love and Logic and

teaching your child responsibility.

They are on my order list for amazon. My pedi swears by them. So we will see..

Lauren said...

I LOVE the dresser and the letters. I am still working on Jackson's letters. I feel your pain with Brent. I feel like I am constantly "protecting" Jackson too.