Meanwhile, Sophie was hanging out in her crib watching her mobile..
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My CUTE, but Naughty Man!
Scotts desk and our computer is in Sophies bedroom right now (since she doesn't USE her room! Her crib is basically decoration right now- she is still in a basonette in our room). Anyway, I rarely let Brent in the office/Sophie's room because he tries to turn off the computer, turn off the printer, he messes with the fax machine- he i basically all over the place. Today I was checking my email and he was in here with me, and I looked over at him and this is what I found..I didn't even know he knew how to pull out the drawer under her crib!



Meanwhile, Sophie was hanging out in her crib watching her mobile..

Meanwhile, Sophie was hanging out in her crib watching her mobile..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness morgan, sophie looks just like you!
i love the buzzed head! naughty little boy...but he is dang cute.
Post a Comment