Thursday, September 25, 2008
Nothing much to report here! Except for the fact that watching Oprah has made me crazier than ever. I am now paranoid to have another child. After watching the show yesterday about the lady that got the flesh eating bacteria from her C-Section and had all her limbs amputated, I am officially scared to death about having another C-section a few years down the road. I know- the chances of it happening are slim, but it'd be my luck! Man alive. Tomorrow I'm going to get an IUD. Was that too much info, people? Too bad! :) I'll be covered from having to worry about another C-Section for several years. I can't even think about another baby for at LEAST 2 years from now. THEN, I will start to contemplate it. Until then, we've got our hands full with these cute babies below!











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Few comments as always:
a.) Precious pic of daddy/daughter
b.) Don't you just love dressing a little girl!
c.) Brent has gorgeous lips!
d.) and the longest eye lashes.
e.) as always, those cheeks..love em!
f.) WHEN AM I GOING TO MEET THEM??? i can't stand it!
they are some dang cute kids.
Cookie Sprinkles, why you always makin' me laugh, lady?
Yous a cute momma and des be some cute bebes.
Post a Comment