I thought I was hallucinating, so I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, blinked a few times and looked again. No, I wasn't dreaming. Our window was BUSTED! I called upstairs for Scott and said "Could you come down here?? Our window is shattered!!"
After 5 minutes he finally mumbled "Hang on a sec." I grew less impatient and yelled, "HEY! WHAT PART OF OUR WINDOW IS SHATTERED ARE YOU NOT GETTING?!?! GET DOWN HERE!!!". In 2 seconds flat, he was standing next to me with his mouth hanging open. I looked at him and said "I know! Crazy, huh?!" He immediately walked outside to see if he could find a rock or whatever object someone had vandalized our window with. He yelled for me to come outside and guess what we found?
This:

*this is not the actual dead bird. I thought I'd spare you from that, although we did take pictures.
Crazy, huh?! Dumb bird! He must have been flying pretty fast... if a little bird could take out a massive window, I understand how huge geese can take out the engines of an airplane!
3 comments:
poor little bugger.
You are messed up. Tell me what really happened to that bird. I can't believe you broke a window to try and cover for yourself. You did something to that bird, didn't you. You're sick.
Oh My Gosh!! That is CRAZY!! Ryan just made a bird feeder from a milk container and we have birds galore here now...yikes!
Post a Comment