Halloween has come (and almost gone) at our house. The kids are in bed, despite the obscene amounts of sugar Brent ingested. Scott is not a big fan of Halloween, and honestly, neither am I. But it SURE is fun to dress up your babies! I definitely made many mental pictures of them tonight and burned them in my memory. Nothing better than little toddlers waddling around, buckets in hand, dressed up like Mickey Mouse and a Monkey! And I've been working out like a mad woman this week. Haven't touched a piece of junk food, and PROMISED myself I would stay strong. Well, unfortunately, as I am typing this, I have a mini snickers wrapper, an empty box of nerds (seriously? who eats nerds besides 5 year olds?), and an empty twix wrapper sitting next to me. I thought I was strong enough, but I'm not. DANG IT. That dang halloween candy strikes again!!
Anyway. Here are my babies. Mickey Mouse and my little Monkey.







CHEESE!!!!






Brent checking out his loot with cousin Hailey. Notice the sweat on his hair? Yeah. That's cause it was STINKIN 90 degrees or something like that here in So. Cal today.

Sophie eating her first taste of a reeses..yum yum.



6 comments:
Adorable kids.
Hey, I love nerds!!
so cute! and i ate so much candy i probably got a cavity.
Love the pics!
I love the monkey costume. I had Ryan try it on in the store, but we already had his.
I can't take Sophie's little Minnie Mouse costume! Seriously-- ADORABLE! Brent makes a super cute monkey too!:)
Cute pics! Come to the park tomorrow and play!
Post a Comment