The good news is that Christmas was WONDERFUL!
The bad news is that we forgot our camera.
Who forgets their camera at CHRISTMAS?? Me. And Scott. That's who!
So, I have absolutely no documentation of our Christmas in Utah, but if I DID have my camera with me, you would have seen the following pictures:
1. Brent sitting on his cousin Rylee's lap. He fell in LOVE with her and followed her around everywhere.
2. Brent sledding with his cousin Rylee, and the tears that immediately followed his arrival at the bottom of the hill. Maybe 2 years old is a little young to go flying down a steep hill?
3. Scott, my Dad, and Ty playing lots of Wii Golf
4. All of the yummy deserts my sister Lauren whipped up.
5. Sophie pushing around her new stroller
6. Brent pushing around Sophie's stroller...
7. My niece Kailey boxing on the Wii. She beat Ty, Holly, Me, my Dad, Rylee, Scott, and anyone else who attempted to fight her. We are still scratching our heads about that one!
8. A wonderful trip to Ogden to see my Grandparents. While there, I got to see my Aunt Melanie (I can ONLY be so lucky as to inherit her skin) and my cousin Chelsea and her husband Jeremy.
We had so much fun and once again, it was too quick of a trip. I would have loved to have been able to see more cousins and family that were all there, but I would need at least a week to do that!
Poor Scott. I was sick almost the entire weekend (just a gross cold). We were sleeping in Kailey's room on her bed. I think it was a full or a double sized mattress. Anyway- we are very used to our California King and after our 5 minutes of cuddling, we roll over and don't cross paths the rest of the night! He stays on his side and I stay on mine! Well, that's not so easy to do in a smaller bed, and to top it off I was apparently gurgling, snoring, clearing flem, and making all kinds of nasty snot-related noises throughout the night. At one point, I woke up and his head was at my feet. The poor guy didn't catch a wink of sleep all weekend!
We are happy to be home- Scott especially, so he can have some space in between us in bed!
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment