This little girl can't leave home without her doll and mickey mouse cell phone..


They are so cute that it kills me. Seriously. I can't stand it.


Brent is constantly laying on poor Soph

A little loving from Daddy..

She is SOOO wrapped around his finger, it's unreal!

Sweet Brent won't eat alot, but he loves his Fiber One Bars! At least he's regular! :) I had to strip his shirt off of him when I saw the mess that he was about to make.

and last but not least, here is a video of sweet Sophie. I don't think I've uploaded one of her in a while!
6 comments:
They are beautiful!! I love Sophie's dress!!
Cute, Cute! Did you not like the sweater vest?
I love these!! Bubba just loves his sister and it's so cute. I loved the video of Soph, she is a little genious! I think she is super smart and is ready for potty training!
love the dress with red shoes!
I agree the dress and shoes are super cute. They go perfect with the mickey and mini theme you have going on. Way to look cute Soph...Love you Angel, come visit me soon okay. I miss your sweet face.
Is that my princess Annie above? I didn't know she had a blog...and I'm her SISTER!! Love the video. She is so cute. She actually looks like Katie in the face. And I always thought she looked exactly like you, Morgan.
Post a Comment