Every time Sophie gets out of the bathtub I am shocked by her curls. I LOVE THEM! Usually by breakfast the next morning, after she sticks her oatmeal covered hands in her hair, the only curls she has left are the ones at the ends of her mullet. But when she's fresh from the tub, she has CURLS GALORE!! She gets it from her Dad. I hope they stick around!
And by the way- where did our SWEET BABY BOY GO?!?! Something happened a few weeks ago when he turned 3 and he is turning into a TYPICAL LITTLE BOY. He is constantly covered in dirt, we caught him throwing rocks at Aunt Shannon's dog today, he tackles Sophie, and his latest obsession is the worst- PICKING HIS NOSE, WIPING HIS BOOGER ON OUR SHIRT OR THE WALL, AND THEN CRACKING UP LAUGHING ABOUT IT!!! How did this happen? Where did our sweet, cuddly little boy go that just a few weeks ago was wearing bracelets and carrying around a baby doll?! And, for the record, his Uncle Bob will be proud to know that he hasn't been carrying around his beloved baby doll (Baby Crabtree). He has replaced it for cars, and CONSTANTLY has a car in his hand. When I was snapping pictures of Sophie's hair, he was "brushing his teeth" (after Scott did it) and if you look closely, he's got a toothbrush in one hand and a CAR in the other. It's nice that he is growing up, but I don't know if I'm ready for the world of stinky, dirty, nose-picking, little boys! I miss my sweet toddler!
P.S. He REALLY needs a haircut!
P.P.S I am feeling baby Lily kick up a storm and I LOVE it! I have a feeling she is going to be as feisty as her big sister. Heaven help us.
3 comments:
those curls are adorable!
Uncle Bob says he is super proud of Brent!!
I can't believe those curls! She looks totally different with that head of hair. I would walk around with a spray bottle if I were you!
Post a Comment