Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where ARE you, Fall?!

It's HOT in Southern California. As in 113 degrees hot. Saturday we escaped the inferno of the inland temperatures and went to Oceanside. While it's nice to hang at the beach when it's almost October, it's really getting ridiculous! We need some cool temperatures, and we need them NOW!

LOVE HIM. LOVE HER. LOVE THIS PICTURE!!

Photobucket

My sweet Brent. Loves "beach food". Hates the Pacific Ocean.

Photobucket

About 2 minutes after this picture was taken, I fished a pistachio shell out of Sophie's cheek. I think she had been carrying it around in those luscious cheeks of hers for about an hour. No lie.

Photobucket

**shout out to my sis in law, Shannon, for the pics!!

2 comments:

shannon said...

Those are some good looking kiddos! I can't believe I didn't take any of Lily!

Liz said...

is that a gymboree outfit on brent? I recognize it because I almost bought baby Kash one for when he turns one that looked very similar to that. Brent and Sophie are SO CUTE!!!