AND......
on a completely different note,
IT'S BUMBO TIME!!!!!! Someone needs to work on their neck control, so we busted out the bumbo seat.


Sweet Lily is really finding her voice and is "yelling" all the time. LOVE IT! She's also getting a bit more feisty. It's about time, because she's gonna have to be a feisty one to survive in this house!


And these 2 are still running the house, as usual. I went on a little date with Soph to see "Tangled" yesterday. It was the cutest thing ever. She loved every second of it. As we walked out, she looked up at me and said "I had fun at movies, Mom!" She is a 10 year old trapped in a 2 year old's body!
Sophie in her "workin boots".. :)

She thought she was hot stuff!


About 2 seconds after I took these pictures, Brent yelled "HEY! TAKE MY PICTURE!" He can't stand to let his sister have any of the spotlight!

BFF's


I'm starting to see the beauty in having kids only 15 months apart. They really are best friends and will never know life without each other.

It's the MOST wonderful time of the year! :) Scott and I dusted off the Christmas decorations yesterday and now our house looks like a bomb went off in it. Gotta go get busy with that!
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment