We are moving (AGAIN...but for the last time)!! Well, HOPEFULLY we are moving again. If everything goes ok with the escrow process, it should close on March 10th. The real estate agent let us sneak back in there yesterday so Scott could measure stuff to get an estimate for carpet. I grabbed the camera so I could take video for my family to see it. All it needs it some paint and carpet and it'll be good to go (and there is a bunch of rock in the front of the house that Scott wants to take out and put in wood chips and add some landscaping..we'll get to that eventually!)
Can you tell I'm excited? Scott was making fun of me because I showed every detail- down to the toilets.
Untitled from Morgan Crabtree on Vimeo.
2 comments:
I would like my room green please. I miss living with the Crabtrees!! I am so happy for you guys, I know this will all go thru as planned!!
I am so jealous! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Morgan, your patience and hard work is getting paid off. I am so HAPPY for you!
Post a Comment