Monday, February 03, 2014

Thanksgiving / Christmas

Thanksgiving 2013 was a blur because I had a 2 week old. But what I remember of it, it was great? :) haha! We spent the day with Scott's family and we felt extremely thankful for the wonderful blessings that Heavenly Father bestowed upon us.

Scott and the boys fried a turkey which was a big deal for them- I've never heard so much talk and excitement about a fried bird?! I don't get it!


Great-Grandma and the kids with Aunt Shannon working on the table cloth


We started a new "thankful" tablecloth this year. Every year we will add to it by writing what we were thankful for that year. I can't wait to pull it out year after year and to be able to look back and see what the kids and other family members wrote in years past. (Notice Sophie's outfit- she insisted on dressing up like an Indian to Thanksgiving dinner. She's too funny!)


 
Watching Gram and Scott carve the turkey- every year they debate on the proper way to carve it! (Not the most flattering picture of me....BUT I had just had a baby 2 weeks prior so I'll cut myself some slack!)


Brent and little cousin Kaia



 
Hailey and McKenzie are such good big cousins!


These 2 love each other- Addy and Lily- can you believe they are only 6 months apart?! Lily is a runt!


I love this man!


Lily and cute Kaia

 



CHRISTMAS....

We had a great Christmas at home with our little family. We were still adjusting to life as a family of 6 and it was fun having a tiny newborn around again!












No comments: