Sunday, April 16, 2006

Hoppy Easter...

Some things never get old. My sister Katie called today. When I answered, she exclaimed (as if she had been practicing all week) "HOPPY EASTER".. and then just started giggling. She is so funny. I sooo don't want to go to work tomorrow. Mondays are always just pure madness. I love my job, but dislike stress and Mondays are pure stress. Such is life I guess!

We went Saturday night to go eat Sushi with our friends Josh and Andrea. Scott was trying to be a big shot and eat it without the rice (sushimi style). He claims that the only reason he did this was because he could not work the chopsticks, I think it is because his best friend Josh was eating the plain raw fish and Scott wanted to be like him. :) This was not my first time eating Sushi (the Californians are quite the fans of it out here), yet I still caught myself gagging every now and then. I eat it purely beacause it is not fattening...sometimes it is pretty rough getting through a meal of it though. I would have rathered a .49 cent taco from taco bell, but what can you do..

We just got finished eating way too much at Scotts mom's house. His sister and brother-in-law, grandparents, and aunt came down. It was fun. Also, Scott's mom little pekinese puppy ate snail poison last night. She started having seizures and they had to rush her to the pet emergency room to get her stomache pumped. Poor Suki. She is the cutest little thing. She's already had a rough 5 months of life.

Well I'm off to go prepare to brave tomorrow...the dreaded Monday!!

No comments: