Sunday, April 09, 2006

Yay!

What is blogging? I really don't know! All I know is tons of people are doing it, and it might be a good way to keep somewhat of a journal.. Today has been pretty uneventful; went to church, came home, and Scott made some tuna fish. Exciting! Although, at church I did get to go to Relief Society which was actually a treat. There were only 2 kids in the nursery, so I escaped!! Our ward is growing so fast I don't know who half the people are. I'm quite sure they are thinking the same thing about me. I got to go to Relief Society, but wasn't so lucky to be able to go to Sunday School as well. After Relief Society it was back to the nursery, where I got to listen to 3 of the parents (who CHOSE not to be in Sunday School, mind you) sit around and talk about how they are going to Hawaii in a few weeks. Must be nice. Sometimes I wonder if people work around here??? I am starting to get sick to my stomach thinking about next Sunday. It's my Sunday to play the organ. Bleh. I'm thinking if I just screw up bad enough one of these Sundays, they will release me?? We'll just have to see.... My car should hopefully be finished next week sometime. I hope it takes a little longer because I am thoroughly enjoying my rental car. It's a Jetta and has heated seats. Yesss. My burns are healing on my arms. My right arm is definitely going to leave a nasty scar. Those darn airbags!! A scar on my arm is better than knocked out teeth I guess, which is what would have happened if the airbags didn't come out. Ok, I am going to go be a good wife and figure out something to make for dinner.

No comments: