Monday, July 10, 2006

SICK SICK SICK!!

So, today I am home sick from work. For once, I actually AM sick! It stinks. I have a doctors appointment in a few hours, but I am willing to bet money that I have strep throat. I have the nastiest, most swollen and pussy tonsils I have ever had. It is disgusting.

Now, a few years ago, I would have called in sick to work only to hang out all day and catch up on TV. Now, however, even though I am on my death bed, I contemplated going into the office. I'm in no ways a workaholic, but I freak out at all the piles that will be on my desk when I get back. So, my boss told me to relax today. Have I? No. I am laying in bed with my laptop. I have remote access to our server at work, so I am checking my work email and doing work. It's sick. I need to mellow out with work...

Lauren is going into the hospital tonight to be induced. Or, they will actually induce her in the morning. Either way, she is going in tonight. Exciting! I can't wait to see picture of this baby.

Anyway..work just called my cell phone. HAHA! Speaking of relaxing......yeah freaking right!

No comments: