Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Potty Time!!


So, is this picture not the best?! This is Scott's sister Shannon's oldest, Hailey. She is barely 2 years old and they are trying to potty train her. Take a look at the face on that little girl! Someone is NOT loving the potty!! :)

So, I just went and bought books for the fall. I almost fainted when they told me the total. It's ridiculous. I really think these publishers are SCAMMING students! Augh!

So, I have one more picture to post of our other niece, McKenzie. She is starting to actually laugh. She will totally crack up and throw her little head back. She is 4 months old and is getting cuter and cuter! This next picture is me holding her last weekend and apparently she thinks I'm funny looking because she was just cracking up at me!!
I am so in love with all my nieces and nephews that I can't believe that in no time I will be having my own! I am loving the prenatal vitamins, though! My nails and hair are growing like crazy! It's nice. Well.. that's all for tonight! I have to start doing some stupid reading. PEACE OUT!!

1 comment:

Em said...

I think i've seen you make that exact face on the todie.