
Here is baby Crabtree's photo debut!! We had our ultrasound today, and it was the most surreal experience we (and especially me) have ever been through! As soon as she started the ultrasound we immediately heard the "WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH" sound of the baby's hearbeat. I shot up and immediately asked the doctor if that was it! She just laughed and nodded. She looked some more with the screen facing away from Scott and I, then turned it towards us. We immediately saw the cutest little thing, moving around like CRAZY! It did a complete 360 degree turn, and he/she kept bringing it's little hand up to it's face. It was kicking like crazy and it was UNREAL! I was in denial that the picture was coming from ME! Anyway. Today has been, probably next to getting married, one of the happiest days in my life. It's something I can't explain.. it's quite different than seeing a positive pregnancy test. To actually see a baby that you created moving around, is just awesome! I really like my doctor. She was patient while I had Scott hand me my list of questions, and she didn't rush me at all. Due date is March 25, 2007!
1 comment:
aw, congrats Morgan! Sounds like a great doctor for you! ;)
Post a Comment