Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just another day...

Today has been a bit strange. I feel like I am in a dream- and I owe it all to the way my morning started. I had the most horrid dream last night about Scott having an affair. Before we went to bed last night we watched Dateline, and Matt Lauer interviewed Tammy Lafave (I think that is her name). She was the teacher convicted of sleeping with her 14 year old student, but was too "pretty" to go to jail, and is now under house arrest. ANYWAY. She obviously cheated on her husband, with a FOURTEEN year old, and that is the last thing I watched right before I dozed off. So, my crazy/hormonally surged pregnant mind, created the most absurd and vivid dream that I have ever had. It was SO real. I think I have cried in my sleep before- I have had sad dreams where I wake up and the pillow is moist. But NEVER have I been inconsolable even after I wake. I apparently woke Scott up at about 6:00 a.m and said "Scott.. are you cheating on me?" And then I BURST into tears. I was SOBBING. He was hugging me and telling me I was asleep and it was a dream. I could not be consoled. Eventually I was awake, but still so upset by the thought of the dream, I was still sobbing. This has never happened to me, where I have been awake and conscious and still upset by a dream. I am going to blame it on the pregnancy. That's my scapegoat lately.

We are going to the driving range after work with our friends Josh and Andrea. I am looking forward to it. I am getting better each time we go.. I only swing and miss every other time instead of every time. : )

Tomorrow is our ultrasound... I'll have to post a picture if it is easy to interpret!

No comments: