Augh! I'm so ready for the weekend. You would think this weekend would fly by, seeing as we only had a four day work week, but nooo. Scott had to go out of town for work this week. I hate it when he is gone. Yet, you think I would get used to it because he has to go away at least once a month, but I am such a weenie, that I can't sleep alone...so I make the trek few streets away to my mother in laws house. I know- it's sad. I keep telling Scott if he would get me a big dog, I would feel safe. But all I have to protect me is a lock on the door and 3 fish.
I have so much to do...why I can't get motivated is beyond me. I had a whole BOOK to read by tomorrow for history, and I am on page 13. It is on the role of colonial women in the Chesapeake...whoopie. Every time I try to start reading it, my eyes get heavy and I just can't do it. I better buck up because I have about 24 hours to go.
I know I promised to tame down my talk of bodily functions, but once again, the urge to talk about it is creeping in... haha. At least I know I am weird, right? So today at work, I was feeling a little nauscious- but that is nothing out of the ordinary these days. All of a sudden I felt it coming.. to make a long story short, the WHOLE office heard me getting sick. Apparently there is a vent in the bathroom that is linked with a vent that goes downstairs, so they all had the treat of hearing me. And apparently, every single person in the upstairs area of my office (which is where the VP's, accounting manager, and our CFO have their offices by the way) heard me as well- in the middle of their meeting. What a lovely day. I am 3 months this week. When will it end?!?!
Alright, I have to go find something for dinner, and try and force myself to read this dang book. On the upside, Scott gets home tonight- he had to spend the last few days working in Las Vegas. I'm excited to see him.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment