Friday, October 06, 2006

Mistaken Flutters

So, for the past few days, I think I am feeling the "flutters" of the baby moving. It was so exciting! Until I realized it was just gas...

The body is an amazing thing. And the changes I'm starting to see in my body are insane. The bottom of my belly is getting hard; an outward reminder of what is happening in there! I go to the doctor on Wednesday and the doctor could tell us the sex of the baby when I'm there. However, she doesn't like to do it. When I am there, she will give me a referral to go over to a special ultrasound office where all they do is "diagnose gender". So if I can get an appointment quick with the ultrasound place, we will find out possible next week! I have a strong feeling it's a boy. But last night I had a dream it was a girl. It's a toss up!!

No comments: