Saturday, May 19, 2007

Whew!

What a week! My sisters were here for the week from Texas and it was alot of fun. Lauren has Avery, who is 10 months old, and Katie has Rex who is 11 1/2 months old. Needless to say, my house was complete chaos!! Avery and Rex were cute and so good. Brent of course was oblivious to everything!!

Brent is changing so much every day. He now smiles all the time. His first real smiles were on Mothers Day. I thought he had smiled before, but we really know that he is smiling now! I woke up on mothers day and picked him up out of his basonnette. I started talking to him as I picked him up and he looked at me and gave me the biggest, toothless smile that I have ever seen. That was the best mothers day present I could ask for!!

Here are a few pictures from my sisters visit...the last one is of Avery that documents her love of wipes. She loves to suck on them! She crawled around our house all week with a wipe hanging out of her mouth.. it was hilarious!!















No comments: