Tuesday, June 05, 2007




Nasty, huh? I was looking through old pictures on our computer when I came across these little beauties. : ) It has been a little over a year since my car accident. Had the airbags not deployed, I would not have been hurt! Instead, I had massive burns when the airbags hit my arms. I remember when the ambulance and firetrucks got there, I kept telling them "My arms are melting!!" That was literally what it felt like.. not very fun. Now, the scars have mostly faded, but I will be forever terrified of airbags!!

Today was the first, and quite possibly the last, time I venture to the mall with a stroller. Bath and Body works is having one of their huge sales. Scott and I LOVE their wallflowers and I needed to go stock up on them. I've never tried to take a stroller into a store before... DANG! The isles are tiny, people wouldn't move (even when I politely said "excuse me" and gave them a sweet smile), and I almost knocked down several display stands. It was so frusturating! So, until Brent is big enough to ride in a small umbrella stroller, I will be boycotting the mall. (I will still go by myself though). : )

1 comment:

Josie said...

I'm not pleased with these pictures. Let's see some of you with an eye patch.