Wednesday, June 06, 2007

YEE-HAW!!





I'm so happy I could burst. Look who is napping in their crib this morning!! As I am typing this, I realize how stupid it was of me to take pictures of him... I am lucky he didn't wake up from the flash! I just couldn't help myself...

I decided now that he is 2 months old, I am going to try to get him to start napping in his crib so I can get things done. Up until now, I have had to hold him when he sleeps. That means I hold him when he sleeps AND when he's awake! I haven't been able to do anything- I am lucky if I can jam some cereal in my face by noon. He screams if I put him down! He goes down just fine at night, but for some reason he won't nap in his basonette or crib. Did I mention that he has NEVER slept in his crib? It is basically just DECORATION for his room... because he screams every time I put him in it. The only thing he will do is lay there and watch the musical rainforest that Josie got for him. He loves his basonette, though! This morning he passed out in my arms, so I swaddled him up and stuck him in his crib... crossed my fingers and waited. He squirmed around a bit, then closed his eyes and drifted off... IN HIS CRIB!!

It's a momentous day. : ) Maybe sometime soon we will attempt to make the move from our bedroom to his own room.

1 comment:

Josie said...

I'm going to call and wake him up.