Try spraying wrinkle releaser in his hair to calm down the static electricity coming off of that boys head! He's got a white baby fro!
How do I get hair like that?? That is awesome:)
I love that kids noggin!
Cute hair. Speaking of hair, Josie says I needed to consult you about a little thing called "finishing touch". I think these pregnancy hormones did a number on me! ;o)Luke is loooovin' it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Try spraying wrinkle releaser in his hair to calm down the static electricity coming off of that boys head! He's got a white baby fro!
How do I get hair like that?? That is awesome:)
I love that kids noggin!
Cute hair. Speaking of hair, Josie says I needed to consult you about a little thing called "finishing touch". I think these pregnancy hormones did a number on me! ;o)
Luke is loooovin' it.
Post a Comment