Exciting things are happening at our house! First off, after talking to Josie the other day and hearing that little Olivia is capable of holding her own bottle, I decided that Brent should be able to do the same! So, I put him to the test, and he did it!! YAY! Thanks Josie. : ) I have to sit right by him because every few seconds he drops the bottle, but I usually try to let him hold it for his afternoon bottle. He is getting the hang of it!
What is even cuter is that every now and then he lets go all together, but rests his bottle on his belly and sucks... that little belly is coming in handy for once!
Here he is in action holding the bottle with his belly..
He is also starting to sit on his own. He did the cutest thing today, and I actually had the camera handy to capture it! He was sitting up playing with some toys this morning when all of a sudden he just threw himself back. If he could talk I'm sure he would have said something like "Forget this! It's too hard! I'm gonna play playing down.." (I like to narrate things for him..) : )
So, he went from sitting up and playing to instantly throwing himself backwards. The funny thing was that he didn't even miss a beat. He kept on playing with his toys even though he was sprawled backwards with his head hanging off the boppy. Guess you had to be there... Scott and I were laughing so hard.
Before:
After:
1 comment:
i think he is flirting with me in that first picture! gotta love it!
Post a Comment