What a mess this baby is!! He thinks it's HYSTERICAL to spit his food out at whoever is lucky enough to be feeding him. Scott and I don't think it's too funny these days. At first, it was cute. Now...not so cute. After I feed him, his face is literally covered in whatever it is that he ate, and I am covered as well. We are trying out new techniques when we feed him. Most recently, we will stick the spoon in his mouth, then quickly put a paper towel about a foot from his face. That way he can have his fun spitting, but the paper towel blocks green beans from flying on my face and clothes. So far, it's working pretty well. : )
In other news, THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN!!!!! 2 MORE DAYS until I get to see my lover, PHIL COLLINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any time I think about it, I get weak in the knees. All I know is, is that the Hollywood Bowl better have darn good security because there is a 99% chance that I will try and rush the stage.
Ok, well seriously, I am SO SO excited. It has been my dream to see him in concert. I'm not THAT big of a fan of the Genesis songs, but who cares. Phil Collins will be there. And, rumor has it that my boyfriend Phil does a 10 minute drum solo. It will be so excellent. I'm also excited just to go out with Scott! The longest we have ever been alone since Brent has been born is just to dinner.. I will miss Brent, but we need a night out!
4 comments:
does that kid have red hair?
lol..I love how you go on and on about Phil Collins and then drop in how you're excited to go with Scott.
Maybe he'll bring you on stage to sing the Tarzan song!!!
I'm not gonna lie.. my love for Phil is right up there with Scott. He understands.. : )
He too cute and I see he gets his messy eating from his mom! Way to go Morg!!:) Have fun w/ Phil after the show later! I mean... Scott.
Post a Comment