Friday, October 12, 2007





Tomorrow is the day Phil Collins will realize that he is in love with me. I have a plan up my sleeve to get him to notice me. Scott will understand. If Phil Collins professes his love for me, I think Scott will be ok with it if we run away together. : ) KIDDING SCOTT. Oh I am so excited words can't even express it. I am sitting here listening to "Follow You Follow Me" by Genesis and wanting to jump up and down with excitement. I will not be sleeping tonight...

Then, I get to come home and pack for TEXAS. Yeehaw. Taking Brent on the plane when he was 4 months old was not bad. He just sat there and looked at people and slept. Now that he is 6 months old, he is a totally different baby. He is reaching for things, SO SO squirmy, and does not like to be sitting in someones lap. And to make matters worse, Scott is not coming, so I get to handle him by myself! It should be interesting. I am excited to see my parents, Katie, and baby Rex. (sorry you are in utah Lauren...:) ) Especially with all of the recent health problems my mom has had, I have felt more of an urgent need to be home. It will be a good trip. Honestly though, there is about a 90% chance I won't be going to Texas. Why, you ask? Well, because I'm pretty sure Phil and I will run away together after we make eye contact at the concert. Then, we'll be running away together (with Scott and Brent of course, they are a package deal) and Phil, Scott, Brent, and myself will all live happily ever after in an English Cottage and Phil will sing me to sleep every night.

1 comment:

Bertie said...

So, we are all IMPATIENTLY waiting to see your pics from the Phil concert and we want to see ones of ya'll getting up close and personAL.