Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Grrr...

Here is our little lion...



Brent was such a good sport tonight!! We met up at Aunt Shannons house and went to see his two sets of Great Grandparents. And, I must say, our first stop was Aunt shannons house and Brent got an AWESOME treat! Not many babies "trick or treat" and get FORMULA instead of candy! That's right. His aunt shannon got the little man a can of formula.. it was so cute. THANKS SHANNON!

Here is Shannon and McKenzie-



Brent, Hailey, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Morin



Brent with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Ric



Brent and his Dad





Brent and Grandma



Brent and his cousins were the cutest kids in town. When the clock struck 8:00, we had one angry lion on our hands.. he is now resting peacefully in his crib. :)

3 comments:

Em said...

He looks SO CUTE!

shannon said...

I love that lion cub face!! It was cute when the lion got angry last night. It was fun!

Bertie said...

AUGGGHHHH!! Look at your adorable little lion!! Can I just squeeze him to death??? He is soooo cute!