Here are some pictures of the men in my life. : )
I walked in the other day and Scott and Brent were checking out the fish tank. He can't wait until Brent is old enough to take him scuba diving.. but until then, gazing at the fish tank will have to suffice for the next 15 years..
Brent is 6 months old tomorrow! Where does the time go?! Yesterday I was scrapbooking and got so sad when I saw all the pictures of him when he was brand new. Now he is doing all kinds of new things like grabbing for stuff and banging on the table! The days of eating with him on my lap are fading away! Now he lunges for the knife, my plate, my drink, or whatever he can get his hands on! I have a feeling that the REAL fun is beginning...
No comments:
Post a Comment