THIS:
I miss looking out the window and seeing a mama and baby deer just hanging out in the neighbor's yard. I don't think I've seen any type of wildlife in southern California- maybe a dead squirrel on the side of the road?? That's about it.
THIS:
The good old Guadalupe River. I must admit it is a filthy river, it is infested with water moccasins, and there is a particular section in Kerrville that will turn your toenails green, but it SURE IS PRETTY! : )
I just got back today from visiting my sister and parents. It was fun, but it was the first and LAST time I ever fly without Scott. Brent was a full fledged STINKER. I don't want to relive the horrible experience in my mind, so I won't write any details- let's just say there was alot of screaming and poopy diapers involved. And I now officially hate Southwest. Moving on.
Rex was such a cutie. He is into EVERYTHING and Katie is gonna have her hands full in a couple of weeks! Katie is already looking like she is gonna pop! I got to feel the new little guy move and kick around. It was fun.. Brent and Rex are about the same size. Or, at least Brent's head is about as big, if not bigger, than Rex's. Rex gave Brent PLENTY of kisses and his favorite past-time was taking out Brents pacifier, then sticking it back in.
1 comment:
Way to go Brent..keeping that binky in! He is getting soo cute, I hate that I wasn't able to be there!! Love the pic of Kitten...I wanna see more!
Post a Comment