Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Who needs a man?!

I came up with a brilliant idea today to rearrange our family room. Scott said he would help me after he was finished with paperwork. I am not the most patient person.. in fact, I think I am the poster child for immediate gratification. Anyway, I decided to do it by myself. With the help of wood floors, furniture is not that hard to move. I wish I had a camera with me to take a picture of the look on Scott's face when he walked in. He was TOTALLY confused. He couldn't fathom how I did it by myself and then he immediately started worrying about whether I scratched the floors or not. (Hopefully I didn't!) For those of you who have seen the before of what the family room looked like- here is the after! I am totally my mother's daughter. This is something she would do... all the times I have seen her rearrange rooms growing up she has done it WITHOUT the help of my Dad!




Scott loves the new set up, and Brent doesn't seem to notice. :)

Here are some more pictures from this evening of us relaxing in our rearranged room..

Brent is being camera shy.. haha. Cute little man.



I can't kiss this baby enough!!



Brent is thinking "Would you knock it off with the camera, lady?!"



I am proud to announce that I have already jump started Halloween by partaking in some candy this evening. And now I feel sick and ashamed. :) Those little fun sized snickers were calling my name and I could not ignore them. Speaking of candy, I looked at myself in the mirror today and I honestly had this thought- "I wonder if there could still be a baby in there????? I mean, is there anyway there could have been twins and one quit growing and the doctor missed it and it's still in there?? Because why else is my stomach still sticking out down there??" And then I woke up and remembered my problem with immediate gratification. No, there is not a baby in there. But there is ice cream, snickers, and chicken spaghetti. Dang.

2 comments:

shannon said...

Love the new setup in the living room!! I also love that baby Pal face!

Em said...

I put a little somethin' special for you & josie on my new playlist. Can you guess which one?