
Lately I have been thinking about high school days after looking through my old yearbook. I really miss those days when I was the coolest girl at Tivy. But really looking at all those pictures got me thinking about my adorable husband Scott.
When you first start dating someone you share photos and talk about past memories, but Scott wouldn't. There was not one single photo of him until after high school. I just thought that maybe he was camera shy, so I didn't worry about it. The other day I was searching our closet for the package of Swiss Cake rolls I had stashed from Scott when I came across his old yearbook. He would be furious if he knew I found it under a stash of his National Geographic collection. So I sat down to eat my swiss cake rolls and started thumbing through the yearbook.
I was horrified when I came upon this picture with his name underneath it!! It couldn't be my Scott. I figured it was a mess up and went on to my second package of swiss cake rolls. Can't let that stop me from getting my grub on.
Later that night I went downstairs and showed Scottie my findings. He admitted to being hit by a E-Z Rider in downtown LA when he was in JR High. IT took 3 years of the best surgeons in California and 500 surgeries, good thing he had Medicaid, to give my husband back his Tom Cruise good looks.
3 comments:
HELP!!! MY SISTER LAUREN IS HOLDING MY BLOG HOSTAGE!! THIS IS MORGAN AND SHE CHANGED MY PASSWORD SO I CAN'T GET BACK INTO MY BLOG TO DELETE THAT POST!! HELP ME!!
Morgan
LOL! Are you serious?? This is too good!! LOL! Lauren you rocks it!
Sorry- that was Bertie logged in as Chet!:)
Post a Comment