Sunday, November 18, 2007

I can not believe that Thursday is Thanksgiving. I feel like it was JUST Thanksgiving a couple of days ago. Those were the days. When I was pregnant. There is NOTHING better than Thanksgiving coupled with maternity pants. Plenty of room to stuff yourself.

My goal this year is to not gain a single pound this Thanksgiving week. Those ladies at weight watchers are pretty vicious if you gain weight. They look at you and want to "talk" about why you didn't loose weight that week. I want to look at them and say "Lady, I know why I didn't lose weight this week. We don't need to discuss it."

Anywho. Today I went to our ward choir practice. I think our choir director is trying to fulfill her fantasies of directing the Mormon Tabernacle Choir with us. Except I doubt the conductor of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is mean. Today she told us we sounded like "A bunch of cows". No joke. After she said that, the men in the backrow started mooing throughout the next song. A bunch of jokesters.

I don't have any cute pictures of my little man today. I swear the battery in my camera is always dead, and I feel like I am always charging it. Whatever.

I am watching the American Music Awards... I am angry and want to know why Phil Collins wasn't nominated for anything???? And Sugarland trying to sing Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" just wasn't right. It just didn't work for me. Or my sister Katie who called angry after they sang.

Brent is about to get his bottom two teeth. It's like they just appeared out of nowhere. I can totally see them under his poor little gums. It's only a matter of time before they bust through!! Maybe he'll get lucky and get them before Thanksgiving so he can munch on some TURKEY! Just kidding.. I promise I won't feed my baby meat. :)

4 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

HEY! HOW DID YOU GET YOUR PASSWORD BACK??

Bertie said...

YEAH! You got your password back- even though- I secretly really liked the war that was going on! :)

Amy said...

Morgan I'm totally stalking your page. I'm a friend of Amy F's (my sister is Meg Anderson - don't know if you know her). Anyway, you crack me up every time you post and your choice of music is superb!
Just gotta say - loving every post! You sound like a fantastic mom and even better friend and wife. Keep it up, girl!

Mel said...

I'm right there with you on the Weight Watchers/Thanksgiving thing. Don't you DARE gain any weight. I'm surprised they are that way because they're making money on the fact that all of us ate our way into being overweight. Once you lose it all, you don't pay. Happy Thanksgiving!