Friday, November 30, 2007

Katie had her baby this morning, and with the addition of baby Charlie I now have 10 and 1/2 nieces and nephews! Dang. My siblings aren't messing around!

From the sounds of it, Katie got in there and got the job done. A few pushes and he was out! He is a cutie and has lots of hair. I was going to post a picture of him, but since he is not my child I'll let Katie do the honors when she is up to it! :)

It has been raining cats and dogs all day here, which is extremely rare. I won't be leaving the house because people in southern california don't know how to drive in the rain since it never rains! They make me a bit nervous!

Happy Friday

2 comments:

Bertie said...

YEAH!! Thanks for the update- any news like- was he born a toddler like
Brent? or was he a baby?? I'm so excited to see pictures of him!!!

Congrats KATIE!!

Morgan said...

He was a baby... :) I think he was 7 lbs 12 oz! Brent still has the record. :)