Tell me this isn't the cutest Santa you've ever seen?! These are some pictures we took today for our Christmas card.. don't know if we'll use any of these but Brent sure is cute. Even with his runny nose!
And is it not obvious that in these pictures he had had enough of picture taking?
And here are a few of his "I'm sick..someone rescue me from these maniacs" pictures that won't be making the Christmas card...
Man! This was hard work! Talk about FLUSTERED! How flustered do we look in this picture?! I got the full on double chin going on, Brent looks like he is constipated and angry, and Scott just wants everyone to calm down so he can go watch TV..:) This is the REAL us.. the one that SHOULD be going on the card!! haha. I just couldn't resist putting this picture up because the look on brents face is priceless! It looks like he is pointing his finger at Scott, and Scott is giving him a "talking to". And me, we just won't even go there.
8 comments:
Lady, leave little Brent alone. YOu know he doesn't like you dressing him up like that. He's not even a year old and you're already embarrassing him.
He does look awfully cute, though.
i would be mad too if my mamma dressed me up like an elf!
he looks like an elf just because his santa suit is too tight. he is actually santa. :)
HOW CUTE!!!!!!! I love all the pictures- they are great! You really need to put the REAL one as your Christmas card picture- classic!!
I think you should use the "real" picture as your Christmas card. This post brightened my day.
You're welcome for making Katie get her blog started; I'm usually not a violent person, but desperate times....
I love that last picture..it looks like Brent is telling you both off and Scott is threatening him within an inch of his life...it cracks me up everytime I see that picture! he looks like the evil elf!
Lol! He looks SO cute! Great pictures!
You are a great story-teller! I totally get your wit and sense of humor. It gives me great joy to come home, after a lousy day at work, and read up on your blog! :) Thanks for being Morgan.
Also....Weight Watchers is really cramping my style, too! All these heifers at work are always baking cookies and cakes and pies, etc. They leave all these tempting, high-point-value food traps in the teacher's lounge. It doesn't help that it's getting colder, either. All I want to do is eat. Also, my classroom is literally NEXT DOOR to the lounge! All I have to do is take 5 steps, and all of those sweets are calling my name. Just do what you can do and realize that if you need a swiss cake...have a dang swiss cake.
I have been big for a LONG time. If I hadn't started WW with Katie before I got pregnant, my butt would still be draggin.' I really think that helped me not go overboard during the pregnancy and my body wanted to lose afterwards. I say I've lost weight, but GIRL....did you SEE those stretch marks and that HUGE belly???? 13 pounds ain't EVER gonna erase that mess.
Post a Comment