Shannon sent me this picture. When I was feeding Brent at his grandmas house on Thanksgiving, Hailey asked what I was doing. I told her I was feeding her baby cousin and she asked if she could help. Next thing I know she is pulling up a chair and reaching for the spoon. She usually acts as if Brent doesn't exist so it was so exciting that she wanted to help feed him!! It was the cutest thing. She fed him twice. I asked if she wanted to do it again and she said "Um.. no. I want to get down." So that was that! Cute while it lasted!
We have all our Christmas decorations up. It was so fun putting them up. Scott is one of the few men I know that really gets into Christmas. He helped put the garland up on the staircase and actually had an opinion as to whether I should weave gold flowers into it. :) Brent is already lunging for ornaments on the tree! Should be an interesting Christmas..
It looks like I got Shannon sick.. so if she is up to it, I think she is going to come take our picture for the Christmas cards. Yesterday morning while we were finishing up the decorations we wanted to see if we could do the picture ourselves. So, we did a test run. Obviously from the look of the picture, we can't! We put the camera on the couch, I put it on a timer, clicked and RAN. I literally dove into the picture 2 seconds before it flashed. Well, Brent was turned to watch me running and not looking at the camera! So, it looks like we'll need someone else to take it! :)
1 comment:
Sorry you're sick! I hope y'all start feeling better soon.
I love your Christmas decorations, but they just remind me of how I need to get busy on putting mine up!
Later! Mel :)
Post a Comment