



Brent sat next to me today on the couch like a grown man. So, of course, I had to bust out the camera. And luckily for me, he cooperated and decided to be photogenic and smile!
My current pet peeve are doorbells ringing on T.V. I usually have the TV on alot during the day..for those of you who know me, you know I can't stand silence (heaven forbid I think too much). So, in all of my "background noise" I constantly hear doorbells ringing. Because I'm not in the living room watching TV, I can't tell that it is just a commercial where someone is ringing the doorbell. So this means I am answering the door about 5 times a day like an idiot. It gets PRETTY old after a while. Then, when someone IS actually ringing the doorbell, I assume it's the TV. Maybe I should just turn off the TV? I think not.
2 comments:
What a big boy! Just leave your door unlocked and a sign saying "come on in y'all!". That'll solve the problem.
DING-DONG! No, that is not the doorbell- that is me calling you a ding-dong! LOL - just kidding!! So- in the last picture- Brent looks just like you with his smile and his eyes all lit up! Too cute!
Post a Comment